PRICE: CALL FOR INQUIRY | 271+/- ACRES | GILLESPIE COUNTY, TEXAS
Property Taxes 2018: $10,278.83
- 271+/- acres
- Property is multi-purpose, offering the best in hunting
- Rated as one of the top 10 specialty lodging facilities in Texas
- 3/2 home plus 5 luxury Hill Country cabins
- Established B&B revenue stream ($92,000+ net annual)
- 5-star lodge with chef’s kitchen, pool with waterfall, patio, fire pit and other amenities
- Well-established hunting enterprise, including 10-acre deer/exotics breeding facility and handling barn, exotics pasture, 5 Atascosa hunting blinds and 3 miles of perimeter high fence
- 5 ponds, 90 acres of regrowth pasture, dark fertile soil and abundance of huge virgin oak trees
- 2 wells: 1 is a 250-300 gpm irrigation well; the other is a 65+/- gpm water well
- Beautiful long-range views overlooking a scenic valley
- Existing wildlife exemption for reduced property taxes
This is a unique opportunity to own an established, world-class hunting and entertainment ranch on 271+/- acres in the historic Cherry Spring area just 15 miles from Fredericksburg. DropTine Ranch is a premier multi-use facility offering the best in native and exotic game hunting.
Established in 2002, it is rated as one of the top ten specialty lodging facilities in Texas and is the culmination of a life-long dream of its founder.
The ranch includes a three-bed/two-bath home, five luxury Hill Country cabins and a five-star lodge with fitness center, community room, swimming pool with waterfall, fire pit and many other amenities.
90 Acres of Manicured Grassland
DropTine Ranch features 90 acres of manicured grassland, extensive oak, mesquite and other tree and brush species offering great forage for the abundant wildlife, two water wells, two windmills, five ponds, three miles of perimeter high fence, 1200’ workshop, 30-ton overhead storage bin, five Atascosa hunting blinds, several barns and a 10-acre deer/exotics breeding facility complete with pens and state-of-the-art working/handling barn. The site has all of the ingredients for terrific hunting, including brush diversity, significant water and water features, red dirt country, deep fertile soil and total privacy with no easements.
DropTine Ranch offers spectacular long-range views overlooking a scenic valley. Get lost in the beauty and serenity of a property that has been lovingly cared for and meticulously crafted.
Start living your dream.
Call us at 830-997-6531or schedule a showing by clicking the button below.